Impressive sales record
The leading real estate company in sale and rental for property throughout Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
Highly professional and strategic management
Excels in auction, corporation leasing, investment sales and project marketing consultancy.
Top notch service
Provides customers with service that is a class above the rest thus encouraging repeat sales.
Superb support team
Every staff members undergoes quality training and is backed by leaders who are ready to guide and mentor.
Why settle for an average job when you can have an AMAZING career?
At Vivahomes Realty, you can enjoy a career that promises:
Rewarding income // Bright future // Fulfilling life
Here is your chance to join Malaysia’s fastest growing real estate company!
Fill in your details below to get in touch with us:
1. Manage and ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the real estate agency branch. Other job functions include but are not limited to:
- All administrative functions related to the real estate agency branch
- Liaison with headquarters, other branches and interacting with team managers, team leaders and negotiators within the organization in developing and implementing business plans and initiatives to drive company’s strategic goals.
2. Planning, directing and coordinating the operations of the agency to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness.
3. Decision making in improving the company’s profitability via analyzing performance, and proposing improvements.
4. Increasing, setting up and managing campaigns that stimulate the sales of existing, new and potential target markets.
5. Monitor systems and procedures for operating efficiency and continuous improvement.
6. Consistent implementation of practical policies and procedures.
7. Ensure good relations, and effective & timely communication with negotiators, team members, branches, headquarters.
We are looking for a dedicated person who possesses at least 2 years working experience in real estate agency’s management.
- With real estate / valuer license is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good Management skills.
- Manage a team of sales executives / negotiators and lead them to success to deliver and exceed sales target.
- Manage full process of sales cycle, from lead generation, cold calling, consultation to closing
- Learn and develop a better understanding of client and company expectations
- Confidently conducting product and service presentations
- Hit sales targets as determined by the management
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in real estate agency / property developer
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- High level of Motivation Confident
(Kota Damansara, Puchong, Kepong, Damansara Perdana, Setapak, Subang, Sunway, Cheras, Old Klang Road, Kelana Jaya, Jalan Kuching, Kajang, Mont Kiara, Shah Alam, Klang, Ampang,)
Real estate offers unlimited opportunities. Many of our people have now progressed to be industry leaders in real estate. Some have become top sales people who have earned the respect of their peers as well as their clients.
Vivahomes promotes an environment that fosters respect and drives high levels of engagement to our continued success. Our training system, depicted by the 3 legged stool of management, team leaders and negotiators, is our foundation to promote a culture of continuous improvement in the careers of our real estate negotiators offering seemingly endless opportunities to suit all different stages of our people’s life.
- To supervise and guide sales team and be involved with sales & marketing activities to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Monitor and analyze sales & marketing trends for local real estate market.
- Monitor and track sale processes and to ensure sales are closed within the stipulated period.
- To monitor and coordinate sales process.
- Able to develop promotion package to stimulate demand during low peak periods
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field preferably real estate agent or property developer background with good sales track record.
- Impeccable interpersonal, presentation skills and finely groomed.
- Applicants must be familiar with local property market & posses market intelligence.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Achieve assigned sales target.
- Build value-based customer relationships and contribute to the sales strategy planning process.
- Work closely with Director and Team leader of Project Sales & Marketing in product and technical training, sales proposals, demonstration, negotiations and closing of sales..
- Provide timely and accurate market information and sales activity data to Director and Team leader of Project Sales & Marketing for better marketing strategy and decision.
- Responsible for executing all sales & promotional activities.
- Must be sales superstars / high-achievers !
- Preferable 1 year and above work experience in real estate agency or property developer.
- Passion towards work, fast learner, loves to learn from criticism.
- Organized, pleasant personality, and enjoy challenge of working in a competitive & expanding industry.
- A self starter, result-oriented, self-confident, team player, and strong sales skills.
- Professionally mature, dynamic and with strong value system of integrity, able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Experiences in developing and building professional relationship.
- Spoken and written languages: Chinese, English & Malay.
- SPM or higher.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- To achieve the Training & Development Goals & KPIs.
- Assist the branch manager and team leader in all training & development related functions to achieve greater efficiency in productivity.
- Strategic thinking capabilities, who is able to plan, implement and facilitate the modules according to company and brands direction and growth
- Encourage individual learning through clear communication of learning points, the use of appropriate facilitation style and effective use of learning aids during the session.
- Able to adapt and work on ad-hoc basis, being mobile and flexible
- Keeping abreast in terms of Product Development and Market Segment
- Improve staff morale leading a positive and dynamic working attitude and environment
- Those whom understand and have knowledge in real estate agency / property development
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English or Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Confident, articulate, passionate about training and public speaking.
- Good interpersonal skills at all level.
- Self-motivated, energetic, creative and with good leadership qualities.
- Able to work independently and as a strong team player.